Run up to a 32-inch tire while leveling the front of your vehicle with the rear, using Rough Country’s 2-inch Leveling Suspension Kit for Chevy / GMC 1500 Pickups. This set of lower front strut mount extensions immediately offers increased ground clearance without the hassle of a long and drawn out installation process. Each kit is made out of a durable anodized red billet aluminum construction for a long lifespan of good looks and performance. Featuring 100% bolt-on installation and a unique design that allows fitment without the need to disassemble the strut, you’re ready to get that killer look in no-time flat. This kit works on any factory upper control arm type, including cast steel, stamped steel, and aluminum.
- Maintains factory ride quality.
- Increased ground clearance.
- Made of Anodized Red Billet Aluminum.
- Levels the front with the rear of the vehicle.
- No need to disassemble your struts to install.
- 100% simple bolt-on installation.
- Works with all OEM model control arms.
- Install Time: 2 – 3 hours.
- Does NOT fit 2019 TrailBoss Models.
- Does NOT fit 2014-2018 GMC “Denali” models. Use #1311 instead.
- Does NOT fit “MagneRide” models.
- Does NOT fit 2007 “Classic” models.
- Retain your factory wheels with our 0.25in wheel spacers (#1065).