Level your RAM from front to rear while giving your truck a more aggressive look with Rough Country’s 2-inch Leveling Kit for Ram 1500 trucks. Ram trucks come with a factory rake, leaving the rear much higher than the front. This simple solution raises the front only, providing additional ride height while leveling the front with the rear for a more striking visual appeal and the ability to run larger tires and wheels.
This easy-to-install solution maintains the factory ride quality. Rough Country’s 2-inch leveling kit uses a durable, steel pre-load spacer that’s prepared to withstand the elements with a corrosion resistant, protective black powder coat. This spacer kit allows enough ride height to run up to a 295/60R20, and is the easiest way to level and transform the look of your truck!
Give your RAM 1500 the aggressive look it deserves with a Rough Country leveling kit. Includes a Lifetime Replacement Guarantee!
- Easy bolt-on installation
- Increased ground clearance
- Levels the front with the rear of the vehicle
- Maintains factory ride quality and re-uses your factory coil spring
- Corrosion resistant, protective black powder coat
- Install Time: 1-3 hours
- Tires: 295/60R20
- Does NOT fit “TRX” models.
- Does NOT fit models with factory air ride suspension.
- Requires disassembling your strut to install.
- Maximum tire width is 11.5” or 295mm